PLANNING COMMISION MEETING
Town of Leeds
Town of Leeds Planning Commission
Wednesday, September 07, 2022
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Town of Leeds Planning Commission PUBLIC MEETING scheduled for Wednesday, September 07, 2022, at 7:00 P.M. This meeting will be held at Leeds Town Hall, 218 N. Main Street, Leeds, UT 84746.
If you are interested in participating remotely via Zoom, please contact Town Hall at 879-2447 or email Clerk@LeedsTown.org for the Zoom details.
Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Oath of Office for Alan Roberts, term ending July 2027
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of Abstentions or Conflicts
- Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s Agenda
- Meeting Minutes of June 1, 2022
- Cemetery project update
- Huntsman Games Cycling event October 6, 2022, from Brandon Price
- Public Hearing: None
- Action Items: None
- Discussion Items:
- Discussion regarding cemetery land transfer from Washington County to Town of Leeds
- Discussion regarding culvert maintenance responsibilities
- Staff Reports
The Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Leeds Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The Town of Leeds is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Certificate of Posting.
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted A September 06, 2022, at these public places being Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website http://pmmutah.gov and the Town of Leeds website www.leedstown.org
Aseneth Steed, Clerk/Recorder