PLANNING COMMISISON MEETING
Town of Leeds
Town of Leeds Planning Commission
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Town of Leeds Planning Commission PUBLIC MEETING scheduled for Wednesday, May 3, 2023, at 7:00 P.M. This meeting will be held at Leeds Town Hall, 218 N. Main Street, Leeds, UT 84746.
Regular Meeting 7:00 pm
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of Abstentions or Conflicts
- Consent Agenda: (These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the chairman or board Members)
- Tonight’s Agenda
- Meeting Minutes of April 5, 2023
- Meeting Minutes of Work Session April 26, 2023
- Public Notice for Town of Leeds 2024 Municipal Election for Two (2) Town Council Member- each a 4-year term. Candidate Packets available at Town Hall
- Public Hearing: None
- Action Items:
- Discussion and possible action on the amended Washington County Code, which includes modifications to various zoning regulations, definitions, and rules for Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) and Short-Term Rentals (STRs). The revised code also determines the conditions under which an STR license can be obtained and removes “Tourist Homes” and “Planned Development Rural Recreation Grounds and Facilities” from the ordinances.
- Discussion Items:
- Staff Reports
The Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Leeds Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The Town of Leeds is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Certificate of Posting.
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted May 1, 2023, at these public places being Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website http://pmmutah.gov and the Town of Leeds website www.leedstown.org.
Aseneth Steed, Clerk/Recorder