PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Town of Leeds
Town of Leeds Planning Commission
Wednesday, July 5, 2023
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Town of Leeds Planning Commission PUBLIC MEETING scheduled for Wednesday, July 5, 2023, at 7:00 P.M. This meeting will be held at Leeds Town Hall, 218 N. Main Street, Leeds, UT 84746.
Regular Meeting 7:00 pm
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Oath of Office: Abby Studdert for Alternate position 1, Term ending June 30, 2028
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of Abstentions or Conflicts
- Consent Agenda: (These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the chairman or board Members)
- Tonight’s Agenda
- Meeting Minutes of June 7, 2023
- Fourth of July event recap with Beatification of Leeds Outreach Committee (BLOOM)
- Rocky Mountain Power’s additional wildfire safety precautions may increase power outage and outage time. Plan ahead for back-up on electric medical devises
- Public Hearing: None
- Action Items:
- Election of Planning Commission Chairman and Chairman Pro Tem
- Discussion possible action regarding conceptual Pump Station, Aaron Anderson
- Discussion possible action on Leeds Mark-it business application, Traci Fieldsted
- Discussion possible action regarding Building permit, 524 Schinle Circle, Kelly Strock
- Discussion possible action regarding septic permit at 679 El Dorado Court, Dennis Mertlich
- Discussion Items:
- Continued evaluation of consolidated fee schedule
- Staff Reports
The Town of Leeds will provide reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Leeds Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The Town of Leeds is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Certificate of Posting.
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted July 3,, 2023, at these public places being Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website http://pmmutah.gov and the Town of Leeds website www.leedstown.org.
Aseneth Steed, Clerk/Recorder