PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Town of Leeds
Town of Leeds Planning Commission
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Town of Leeds Planning Commission PUBLIC MEETING scheduled for Wednesday, May 3, 2023, at 7:00 P.M. This meeting will be held at Leeds Town Hall, 218 N. Main Street, Leeds, UT 84746.
Regular Meeting 7:00 pm
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of Abstentions or Conflicts
- Consent Agenda: (These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the chairman or board Members)
- Tonight’s Agenda
- Meeting Minutes of May 3, 2023
- Municipal Election Submissions of Declaration of Candidacy Deadline June 5, 2023, at 5:00pm
- Dumpster Days, June 16, 17, & 18 2023 Dumpsters located on Cherry Lane
- Spring Burn season ended May 30, 2023
- Public Hearing: None
- Action Items:
- Re-Appointment of Commissioner Gary Rosenfield for term ending June 30, 2028
- Discussion Items:
- Evaluate Leeds consolidated fee schedule
- Culvert Maintenance especially alone Valley Road
- July Fourth event coordination with Beatification of Leeds Outreach Committee (BLOOM)
- Staff Reports
The Town of Leeds will provide reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Leeds Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The Town of Leeds is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Certificate of Posting.
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted June 5,, 2023, at these public places being Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website http://pmmutah.gov and the Town of Leeds website www.leedstown.org.
Aseneth Steed, Clerk/Recorder