PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Town of Leeds
Town of Leeds Planning Commission
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Town of Leeds Planning Commission PUBLIC MEETING scheduled for Wednesday, December 7, 2022, at 7:00 P.M. This meeting will be held at Leeds Town Hall, 218 N. Main Street, Leeds, UT 84746.
If you are interested in participating remotely via Zoom, please contact Town Hall at 879-2447 or email Clerk@LeedsTown.org for the Zoom details.
Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of Abstentions or Conflicts
- Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s Agenda
- Meeting Minutes of November 02, 2022
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony update
- Leeds Town 2nd Ward’s invite to The Polar Express event December 16, 2022,
6:00pm at the LDS church building
- Wreaths Across America, December 17, 2022 , 10:00 AM at Leeds Town Cemetery
- Dog and Cat Vaccination Clinic, Saturday, January 7, 2023, 1-3PM with Dr. Bice
- Public Hearing: None
- Action Items:
- Discussion and possible action Conditional Use Application for Brain Hansen 480 N. Main 9. Discussion Items:
- Administrative Code Enforcement Draft
- Staff Reports
The Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Leeds Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The Town of Leeds is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Certificate of Posting.
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted December 5, 2022, at these public places being Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website http://pmmutah.gov and the Town of Leeds website www.leedstown.org
Aseneth Steed, Clerk/Recorder
0 Comments on "PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING"