2008.10.29 TC MTG AGENDA AMENDED
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
The Town Council of Leeds will hold their regular meeting on
Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
5. Consent Agenda
- Tonight’s agenda
- Minutes of Meetings from October 8, 2008, September 24, 2008, June 25, 2008 & June 11, 2008.
- Financial Report for September 2008
7. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item.
8. Consideration and possible approval of Resolution 2008-08, regarding Business Licenses
9. Consideration and possible approval of Consolidated Fee Schedule
10. Business Plan for Oak Grove with Forest Service
11. Resolution regarding global climate solutions and free trade
12. Update on waterline to cemetery
13. Discussion by Clark
- Unzoned lots
- I-15 Interchange
14 Executive Closed Session (if needed)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk does hereby certify that the above notice was posted on the 27rd day of October 2008. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov and Spectrum Newspaper
Leeds Town Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest