2008.12.10 TC MTG AGENDA AMENDED #2
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
The Town Council of Leeds will hold their regular meeting on
Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
5. Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s agenda
- Minutes of Meetings from November 12, 2008
- Financial Reports for October 2008 & November 2008
- Vaccination / Dog Licensing Clinic will be January 25, 2008 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Several Comments and emails of appreciation from townspeople for the Recycle Bins
7. Citizen Comment: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item.
8. Consideration and Possible Approval of ORD 2008-XX 2009 Meeting Schedule
9. Consideration and Possible Approval of ORD 2008-XX Animal Control
10. Consideration and Possible Approval of ORD 2008-XX OHV Ordinance Changes needed due to new Utah law regarding OHV’s
11. Consideration and Possible Approval of ORD 2008-XX Mixed-Use Ordinance
12. Consideration and Possible Approval of Retail Water Agreement
13. Consideration and Possible Approval of Amendment to General Plan to allow for Mixed-Use Town Center
14. Consideration and Possible Approval of Extension for Preliminary Plat for Arroyo Regal, due to 2nd fire access needed
15. Consideration & Possible Approval of Zoning 2 lots in Silver Valley Estates to RR1
16. Update on waterline to cemetery
17. Update General Plan
18. Updates by Clark
EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION (if needed)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted on December 5, 2008. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org , and Spectrum Newspaper
Leeds Town Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest