2009.01.28 TC MTG AGENDA & MINUTES
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
The Town Council of Leeds will hold their regular meeting on
Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
- Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s agenda
- Minutes of Meetings from December 10, 2008
- Minutes of Work Meeting on January 14, 2009
- 2007-2008 Audit Report
- Financial Report for December
- Citizen Comment: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item.
- Preliminary Plat for Silver Pointe Estates – Phase 1
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Preliminary Plat for Silver Pointe Estates Subdivision – Phase I
- Consideration & Possible Approval of ORD 2009-01 to amend Land-Use Ordinance 2008-04 regarding Home Occupation Applications being approved by Town Planner and/or Staff
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Ordinance 2009-02, amending Ordinance 2008-08 regarding Business Licenses, and the changes needed because of Conditional Uses being amended.
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Retail Water Agreement
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Regional Water Supply Agreement
- Approval of Funds for Repairs on Police Car
- Review & decision of the Toquerville annexation request.
- EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION:
To be held for the purpose of discussion of the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual and to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation as allowed by Utah State Law 52-4-205(1)(a) and (52-4-205)(1)(c).
- Appointments to Planning Commission.
UPDATES BY CLARK:
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted on January 22, 2009. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org , and Spectrum Newspaper
Original Posting: 01/22/09
Amended Posting: 01/27/08
Leeds Town Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest