2009.06.24 TC MTG & WORK SESSION AMENDED
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS
The Town Council of Leeds will hold a Regular Meeting and Work Meeting on
Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
- Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s Agenda
- Minutes of Town Council Meetings from May 13, 2009 & June 10, 2009
- Minutes of Town Council Executive Meeting of May 13, 2009
- Citizen Comment: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item.
PUBLIC HEARING & ACTION ITEMS:
- Public Hearing and Consideration & possible approval of proposed Ordinance 2009-xx – Telecommunications Tax
- Public Hearing and Consideration & possible approval of proposed Ordinance 2009-xx – Energy Tax
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Ordinance 2009-xx to Amend Ord 2008-09 – TC Meeting Schedule for 2009
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Ordinance 2009-xx – Vacating portions of Mountain View Road and/or Center Street and approving the dedication of other portions of Mountain View Road and Center Street within the Town.
- Planning Commission and Board of Adjustments Appointments
15 MINUTE BREAK:
Discussion of continuing projects, including agenda items for the July 8, 2009 TC Mtg.
Please be advised there will be no comments taken from the audience.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Update concerning fundraising for the sewer line.
- Presentation regarding the Voluntary Clean-Up Program of the Mining Residue by Rick Sant of Silver Pointe Estates and David Bird of the Utah State Department of Environmental Quality.
- Update on Silver Creek Estates Subdivision – Presentation by Mike Bradshaw from Alliance Consulting representing SITLA
UPDATES BY STAFF:
- Follow-up of Resolution 2009-02: Adoption of Culinary Water Agreement and Regional & Retail Capital Facilities Plans
- Request of UDOT for Pedestrian Safety Project Funds with matching funds from Town of Leeds
- UDOT Encroachment Permit on behalf of Tommy Hayes, Eagle Scout Project
EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION (if needed)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted on June 22, 2009. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org, and Spectrum Newspaper
Deputy Leeds Town Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest