2009.07.22 TC MTG & WORK SESSION AGENDA
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS
The Leeds Town Council will hold a Regular Meeting and Work Session on
Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
- Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s Agenda
- Minutes of Meetings from June 24, 2009 and July 8, 2009
- Financial Reports for April 2009, May 2009 & June 2009
- Citizen Comment: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item.
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Ordinance 2009-10 adopting procedure for approval of public meeting minutes
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Inter-Local Agreement between Utah State Tax Commission and Town of Leeds concerning administration of Municipal Energy Sales and Use Tax
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Inter-Local Cooperation Agreement between Utah State Tax Commission and Town of Leeds concerning administration of Municipal Telecommunications License Tax
- Consideration & Possible Approval of a Lease Agreement for new Sharp Printer/Copier/Fax machine for Town of Leeds office
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Appointments to Planning Commission
Please be advised there will be no comments taken from the audience.
- Call to Order
- Discussion regarding new Citizen Comment guidelines and requirements
- Discussion regarding possible changes to Wireless Telecommunications Zoning Ordinance 99-1
- Discussion regarding an Amended Consolidated Fee Schedule
UPDATES BY STAFF:
EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION (if needed)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted July 20, 2009. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org, and Spectrum Newspaper
Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest