2009.08.26 TC MTG & WORK SESSION AGENDA
THE TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS
The Town Council of Leeds will hold a Regular Meeting and a Work Session on
Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK DURING CITIZEN COMMENT DURING THE TOWN COUNCIL MEETING,
PLEASE SIGN IN WITH THE CLERK/RECORDER BY 6:55 P.M.
TOWN COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
- Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s Agenda
- Minutes of Meetings from August 12, 2009
- Citizen Comment: (No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item). Please Note: In order to be considerate of everyone attending the meeting and to more closely follow the published agenda, public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item. A spokesperson representing a group will be allowed 5 minutes to speak. Repetitious commentary will not be allowed. If you need additional time, please request agenda time with Debbie Shakespeare in writing before 1:00 p.m. on the Wednesday one week before the Council meeting.
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Town Manager position
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION:
Please be advised there will be no comments taken from the audience.
- Review of FY 2010 Town of Leeds Budget
UPDATES BY STAFF:
- Grapevine Wash Annexation Agreement and Development Plan
EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION (if needed)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted August 10, 2009. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org, and Spectrum Newspaper
Debbie Shakespeare Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest