2011.01.26 TC MTG AGENDA
Leeds Town Council
Body: Leeds Town Council
Subject: Public Meetings
Notice Title: Town Council
Notice Type: Notice, Meeting
Event Start Date & Time: January 26, 2011 07:00 PM
Event End Date & Time: January 24, 2011 02:13 PM
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
The Town Council of Leeds will hold a Meeting on
Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
Up to two Town Council Members may participate in the meeting by telephone or video conferencing (Ord 2006-08)
NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK DURING CITIZEN COMMENT, PLEASE SIGN IN WITH THE CLERK/RECORDER BY 6:55 P.M.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
5. Consent Agenda:
a. Tonight’s Agenda
b. Minutes of Meetings from January 12, 2010 Town Council Meeting
6. Financial Reports for December, 2010
8. Citizen Comment: (No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item). Please Note: In order to be considerate of everyone attending the meeting and to more closely follow the published agenda, public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item. A spokesperson representing a group to summarize their concerns will be allowed 5 minutes to speak. Repetitious commentary will not be allowed. If you need additional time, please request agenda time with Fran Rex in writing before 1:00 p.m. on the Wednesday one week before the Council meeting.
9. Discussion and possible approval of additional expenditure for the 2011 Princess Pageant
10. EONE demonstration from Mr. Steve Kreitzmann of Delco Western and Ken Wynder
UPDATES BY STAFF:
11. Report on Silver Pointe Estates preliminary plat conditions & submittal of final plat Consideration and Possible consent that Silver Pointe Estates has met all conditions placed upon their preliminary plat approval.
EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION – An Executive Meeting may be held for the discussion of the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual as allowed by Utah State Law 52-4-205(1)(a). OR An Executive Meeting may be held for the discussion pending or reasonably imminent litigation; as allowed by Utah State Law (52-4-205) (1) (c).
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted January 24, 2011. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org, and Spectrum Newspaper
Fran Rex, Clerk / Recorder
Notice of Special Accommodations:
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 435-879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Notice of Electronic or telephone participation:
This notice was posted on: January 24, 2011 02:16 PM
This notice was last edited on: January 24, 2011 02:16 PMShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest