2009.03.11 TC WORK MTG AGENDA
The Town Council of Leeds will hold a work meeting on
Wednesday, March 11, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
6:15 p.m. EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION for the purpose to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation as allowed by Utah State Law (52-4-205)(1)(c).
7:00 p.m. WORK MEETING
Depending on time, all items may not be discussed
- Call to Order
- Declarations of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
- Proposal for release of impact fees for the Remodeling of the Leeds Police Station
- Budget Review
- Consolidated Fee Schedule
- Re-adoption of Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance for NFIP New Flood Plain Maps – John Croft, from State of Utah, is coming from Salt Lake to Present and answer any questions.
- Amendments to Land-Use Ordinance 2008-04
- Chapter 17; Paragraph 17.3; Conditional Uses within Commercial Districts – adding Swap Meet to allowed uses.
- Chapter 7; Paragraph 7.5.1; Conditional Uses Categories – Placing Swap Meets in Category 1.
- Chapter 23 remove Zoning maps and rename them Appendix A & B
- Ordinance 2008-12; Mixed-Use overview
- Ordinance 2008-10; Animal Control
- Business License Application w/Conditional Use Permit, for Swap Meet
- Toquerville Annexation Protest/Resolution
- Approval of attorney
- Update on status
- Annexation of Parcels – Pending & Potential
- General Plan Process- Update
- Sewer System – Update
- Discussion on four “Design Bids” for Sewer System
- Other Discussion items
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted March 10, 2009. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org, and Spectrum Newspaper
Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest