2009.03.25 TC POLICY MTG AGENDA
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
The Town Council of Leeds will hold their regular meeting on
Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
Please be advised there will be no comments taken from the audience.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by council members, if any
- Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s Agenda
Minutes of Meetings from
- Town Council February 25, 2009,
- Executive Session February 25, 2009,
- Town Council Emergency Meeting on March 5, 2009,
- Executive Session March 11, 2009 at 6:15 p.m.
- Town Council Work Meeting March 11, 2009
- Financial Reports for February 2009
- Citizen Comment: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item.
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Proposal for Release of Impact Fees for the Remodeling of the Leeds Police Station.
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Amendments to Consolidated Fee Schedule
Consideration & Possible Approval of Amendments to Land Use Ordinance 2008-04:
- Chapter 17: Paragraph 17.3; Conditional Uses within Commercial Districts – Adding Swap Meets to allowed Uses with conditions.
- Chapter 7: Paragraph 7.5.1; Conditional Uses Categories – Placing Swap Meets in Category I or Category II
- Chapter 6: Paragraph 6.4.11; Parking Requirements – Swap Meets
- Chapter 23; Remove Zoning Maps and Rename them Appendix A & B.
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Ordinance 2009-03: Re-adoption of Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance for NFIP New Flood Plain Maps.
- Business License Application w/Conditional Use Permit, for Swap Meet.
- Consideration & Possible Approval of Work Order for Town Engineer to Complete Capital Facilities Plan for Waste Water System.
- Approval to engage Attorney Gallian to pursue the Toquerville “Babylon Valley Addition” Annexation protest to the Washington County Boundary Commission.
- Consideration and possible approval of amended settlement agreement between Town of Leeds and Toquerville for the Boundary Commission, concerning the Babylon Valley Addition Annexation.
DISCUSSION & UPDATES
- Sewer System & Design and Build Bids
- General Plan Process
EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION (if needed)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted on March23, 2009. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org , and Spectrum Newspaper
Leeds Town Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest