2009.04.08 TC WORK MTG AGENDA
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
The Town Council of Leeds will hold their work meeting on
Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
Please be advised there will be no comments taken from the audience.
Please be advised that all agenda items may not be discussed, due to prioritization and documentation.
- Call to Order
- Presentation by Mario Boisvert, from Southwest Mosquito Abatement & Control District
- Discussing Bid from Landon Shakespeare to Remodel Women’s Restroom in Town Hall, to be Wheelchair accessible
- Discussion on Budget Review
Discussing Release of Impact Fees for Road Repair
- Paving in Recycle Bin area
- Pavement for Parking for the Park
- Gravel along shoulders of roads
- Repairs on roads, paving, chip & seal.
- Discuss a need for an ordinance governing Water
- Reviewing the preliminary & redlined, 1st review from WCWCD, of the Culinary Water Service Agreement-DRAFT (formally known as the Retail Water Supply Agreement)
- Update on Capital Facilities Plan for Waste Water System
- Update on Annexation of Parcels
- Presentation by Robbie Hall for Eagle Project at Protestant Cemetery
- Review of Ordinance 2009-05; Annexation Ordinance for the “North Addition”.
- Annexation Process
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted April 7, 2009. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org, and Spectrum Newspaper
Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest