2009.04.22 TC POLICY MTG AGENDA
TOWN OF LEEDS TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
The Town Council of Leeds will hold their regular meeting on
Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 7:00 p.m.
At Leeds Town Hall, 218 North Main Street
Public is welcome to attend
Please be advised there will be no comments taken from the audience after public hearing.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Abstentions and Conflicts by Council Members, if any
- Consent Agenda:
- Tonight’s Agenda
Minutes of Meetings from:
- March 5, 2009 Emergency Mtg
- March 25, 2009 Policy Mtg
- April 8, 2009 Work Mtg
- April 8, 2009 Executive Mtg
- Financial Reports for March 2009
- Citizen Comment: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item.
- Mike North Addition Annexation
- Consideration and Possible Approval of ORD 2009-05; Ordinance for the “North Addition” Annexation.
- Consideration and Possible Acceptance of the “Grapevine Wash Addition” Annexation Petition.
- Consideration and Possible Approval of Bids for Remodeling Women’s Restroom to be ADA Compliant.
DISCUSSION & UPDATES
- Discussion of Issues for Possible Annexation of Homespun and Casa De Oro Areas
- Sewer System
- General Plan Process
- Updates by Staff
EXECUTIVE CLOSED SESSION
- For the purpose of discussion of the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual as allowed by Utah State Law 52-4-205(1)(a).
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Town of Leeds will make reasonable accommodations for persons needing assistance to participate in this public meeting. Persons requesting assistance are asked to call the Town Hall at 879-2447 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned Clerk/Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice was posted on April 20, 2009. These public places being at Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Post Office, the Utah Public Meeting Notice website https://pmn.utah.gov, the Town of Leeds Website www.leedstown.org , and Spectrum Newspaper
Leeds Town Clerk / RecorderShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest